National Centre Of Early Childhood Education, NCECE is an ISO 9001:2008 certified. NCECE after its years of exposure to pre-school field has decided to embark on a new form of teacher training in India. NCECE feels that is important to edify teachers with new teaching techniques, regulations and developments in the teacher’s training arena.
1. NCECE is a pioneer in pre-school & teacher training in INDIA.
2. The National Centre Of Early Childhood Education’s certificate is accepted globally.
3. ECCE (Early Childhood Care and Education) / BED / MA in Psychology Certified Trainers.
4. 100 % Placement assistance for all students.
5. Provide both regular and distance courses.
6. Intensive curriculum for up to 400 hours.
7. Theory classes up to 120 hours.
8. Practical internship / on Job Training up to 120 hours.
9. Creative and Clay moulding workshops.
10. Visual aided teaching.
11. Well-furnished and spacious classrooms.
12. Business Training for trainees seeking self-emplacement.
13. Facility to enhance trainees English speaking by Group Discussion, Presentations and Assignments.
14. Personality development sessions.
15. Highly interactive learning with 3 way interaction between trainers, trainees and children.
16. Course designed by leading experts in the field of early childhood education.
17. To provide women (graduate and under graduates) with the knowledge and skills which will enable them to run their homes and guide their children more efficiently.
18. Provide vocational training for better placement.
19. To educates them about the social needs of the society or country and to awaken in them a desire to serve.
20. Provide friendly curriculum and teaching methods for trainees.
21. Provide complete solutions for any support required by trainees.
22. Spread the belief in the Montessori ideology and practice.